Finance Director (CFO Designate) - Asset Management - Boston
- USD140000 - USD160000 per year + Bonus
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 12 Jul 18 2018-07-12
Rapidly growing asset management firm seeks Finance Director to join their growing team.
My client is a medium sized firm with a strong national presence spanning 10 different cities in the USA. They operate in the Asset Management space. They are growing at a rate of 30% YoY and in line with this continued growth, are in search of their next Finance Director.
Reporting directly into one of the local Managing Partners, the Finance Director will be earmarked to succeed the current CFO in +/- 5 years time. The firm is currently experiencing vast growth (30% YoY) and in line with both future succession planning, and continued high growth plans, has engaged Michael Page to secure their next, high caliber Finance Director. Main duties are responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage, coordinate and develop a team of high caliber finance professionals
- Be responsible for nationwide company financial reporting and all month/ quarter and year-end closes.
- Be responsible for all cash flow, budgeting and forecasting
- Be the finance representative responsible at board level
- Regular presentations to the board/ equity investors
- Provide insightful, strategic financial analysis and input
- Be responsible for liaising with external auditors and public accounting firms
- Manage the relationships with the bank
- Manage finance from a shared services perspective and ensuring that the operations business is provided with a solid foundation and platform for future success
Should you fit the listed criteria for this role (all non-negotiable), please submit your resume using the associated link and your resume will be considered within 48 hours.
The below five criteria are all non-negotiable. Applicants for this role who do not fit this exact specification, will unfortunately not be considered:
1. Bachelors degree
3. 8+ years experience at a large regional, national or Big 4 public accounting firm
4. Minimum senior manager level within public accounting at present
5. Currently within a public accounting firm, in external audit (industry agnostic).
- Base salary of $ 140,000 to $ 160,000
- Performance related bonus scheme and profit sharing
- Generous PTO and vacation policy
- Generous medical, dental and vacation benefits
- Flexible working arrangements and sensible approach to working hours; Work from home, from time to time etc.
- An environment that is thriving, but also understands the need for work/ life balance.
- Boston's Back Bay as a working location.