Finance Co - Op
Loading... Sign In Career Opportunities: Finance Co-op (22224) Requisition ID 22224 - Posted 16/02/2021 - Planning, Finance & Admin - United States - Boston - Internship Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List
Provide assistance and act as a resource to Amundi USs Finance department.
- Assist the team during the month-end closing of the general ledger
- Provide variance analysis on expense / revenue accounts
- Provide support for month end fund billing
- Assist the team with month end reconciliations
- Prepare daily / bi-monthly funding request
- Daily cash. Includes researching incoming and outgoing cash, booking supporting journal entries, and reconciliation of the cash accounts
- Assist the team during the yearly external audit process
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Run and analyze monthly expense reports, provide commentary on actual spending versus budget.
- Weekly and Monthly Headcount Reporting
- Preparing a monthly report on corporate training expenses.
- Monthly Travel and Entertainment reporting
- IT Temporary Help reporting and analysis
- Industry reporting
Other responsibilities include periodically reviewing and updating the Corporate Finance and Accounting Co-op Manuals and assisting with various ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, solid computer skills (exposure to Microsoft Office products, particularly MS Excel), organizational skills
- Proven attention to detail.
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List Email this job to a friend The job has been sent to Job title: *Your email address: *Your friends email address: Message: *Confirm you are not a robot: Send Close without saving