Finance Analyst III
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Finance Analyst III
As a member of the Asset Management Finance Analyst Team this individual will act both independently and as part of a work-team to support the broader Asset Management organization. This person's primary responsibility will be providing the Asset Management advisors with ad-hoc analytical support. This person will also be relied upon for various cross Asset Management requests while partnering with the appropriate COE's (Management Reporting, Controllership, etc.) in delivering standard as well as ad-hoc financial reports and analysis.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities, strong verbal and written communication skills, exhibit relationship building skills, and possess proven project management capability. The ability to manage multiple priorities and demonstrate flexibility will be critical. This position will support projects of various scope and complexity, and be responsible for managing and/or contributing to them effectively.
- Asset Management Equity and High Yield advisor support
- Ad-hoc and recurring analysis
- Advisor specific support (i.e. revenue/expense and asset/flow analytics)
- Business case development and analysis
- Support AM wide financial planning and analysis
- Operational and multi-year business plan support and modeling
- Cross-Asset Management analytical support
Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong financial / business intelligence software skills
- Emphasis on Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Confidence and ability to influence others across the organization.
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking combined with the ability to manage details
- Active team player as well as a self starter
- Motivated for individual and team success
- Energetic and demonstrates initiative
- Communicate openly, honestly and frequently
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting combined with 3 to 5 years full time work experience, preferably in a Financial Analyst role
- Experience in financial services is highly desired
- Working toward an MBA or similar advanced degree or certification is also desired
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.