As a Barclays Field Sales Manager, you will confidently interact with customers and other key management contacts, actively educating on the benefits that our credit card products have. The primary business objective is to maximize engagement and continuous performance improvements toward achieving account goals. Our successful Sales Managers are professional, dynamic and thrive in a fast paced environment; eager to interact day to day at assigned hub locations and continuously improve results.
What will you be doing?
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on all things related to assigned partner(s) credit card offer
- Demonstrating effective sales practices and techniques; adhering to all codes, Barclays US sales and compliance standards as well as each partners’ model for sales effectiveness
- Consistently filtering program feedback to Field Sales Lead on program opportunities and barriers via set meetings and ad hoc communications
- Ensuring crew rooms are stocked with applications and other collateral related to the card program at all times
What we’re looking for:
- Proven general sales experience required
- High School Diploma required
- Proven experience developing polished sales skills to act as an influencer with partners and external clients as well as internal colleagues
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Ability to travel extensively, as required
- Ability to work non-traditional hours as driven by events and traffic in assigned crew rooms (early AM, evenings, occasional weekends)
- Experience in sales role motivating staff and driving performance
- Basic understanding of credit card industries