External Candidate Developer
The External Candidate Developer (ECD) will be part of a sourcing team at Fidelity! The primary focus of the role is to build and implement sourcing plans to identify, engage and attract talent for job functions and/or role that are in demand across the enterprise and /or within a specific business unit. The ECD will also promote Fidelity, engage with potential candidates, and assess for organization/role fit with a goal of introducing interested and qualified prospects to business unit aligned talent acquisition teams!
This position will be focused mainly on technology recruiting efforts and will be a remote/virtual role. Primary Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Partner with talent acquisition consultants and researcher to develop multi-faceted sourcing plans targeting prospects in specific job functions (i.e., data science, architecture, information security, digital and social media)
- Use a variety of sources to identify and engage potential talent
- Keep informed of sourcing best practices and emerging tools/technologies; introduce and/or pilot when appropriate
- Measure and analyze sourcing results to advise ongoing and future sourcing efforts
- Assist in training on sourcing best practices and/or optimization of tools or technologies
Skills and Knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience in a talent sourcing role, including development and implementation of targeted sourcing strategies.
- Proven track record to think creatively about where and how to identify talent; experience assessing and developing short and long-term engagement strategies for talent pipelines
- Subject matter expertise in the talent sourcing industry, specifically new and emerging tools, technologies and practices
- Strong consultative skills - including the ability to present and share market insights, influence peers and business leaders and clearly articulate results and/or alternatives
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills including the ability to work independently to complete concurrent assignments in a timely fashion
- Inventive, critical and strategic thinker, and creative problem solver: ability to quickly and effectively get things done while handling unanticipated issues
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit http://www.fidelity.com/ .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. Certifications: Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.