Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours. POSITION
Wellington Management seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to become a "leadership support floater" in our global investment firm. The Floater will provide coverage in the firm's investment departments (Investment Boutiques, Investment Research, Investment Science, Investment Strategy, Alternatives, Privates, and COO Group) alongside 10+ colleagues supporting senior management.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, multi-tasking skills and excellent attention to detail along with outstanding service-orientation and mature judgment. They will be a team player with a strong work ethic and the capacity to prioritize in a deadline-driven environment. Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant's role is to leverage the Directors' time and facilitate operation of the investment departments through logistical coordination of the team's activities and needs. Most positions include the following responsibilities:
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Proactive calendar management
- Extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies
- Domestic & international travel itineraries and arrangements
- Producing various materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, broad-audience presentations, etc.
- Handling daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- The Floating Executive Assistant may also be assigned various projects including assistance with special events and visitors
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- 3+ years of administrative and/or operational support experience of senior managers; investment management or professional services background will be viewed favorably
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Experience with MS Outlook for email, calendar management, and meeting coordination
- Experience with creating and editing PowerPoint presentations; familiarity with Adobe Acrobat
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of reliability, diligence, professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Strong detail-orientation and ability to produce accurate, high-quality work under deadline while accommodating last-minute changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; Flexibility; Sense of humor
- Standard work schedule is 8 am - 5 pm though flexibility and overtime may be necessitated by business circumstance; 40% flexibility is available for permanent employees
Executive Assistant LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .