Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 55 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
The Global Trading department has a position opening for an Administrative Assistant. This position will work with the Global Trading Admin team, primarily supporting the Equity Trading desk. The Administrative Assistant's role is to leverage the team's time through logistical coordination of the team's activities and needs. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional with a positive attitude, who enjoys multi-tasking in a busy team environment. RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Proactive calendar management for multiple, complex calendars
- Coordination of international and domestic travel itineraries and arrangements
- Extensive logistical coordination of internal and external meetings with various constituencies
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Producing various departmental materials and presentations
- Handling daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials required; minimum 2-years total work experience (including internships, summer jobs, etc.).
- Investment management, trading and/or professional services background will be viewed favorably.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, plus high level of professionalism and discretion
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility and sense of humor
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minute changes
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with project management and reporting tools such as SharePoint, OneNote, Tableau and Visio are a plus
Executive Assistant LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to r ace, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .