The Environment Management Lead will define and manage the to-be application landscape and environments required to support the Orion (ERP) Program. The ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Program is part of a Federal Reserve Systems initiative to transition to integrated, cloud technology platforms for Financial Management, Human Capital Management, and Procurement Technology activities across the System. Implementing Orion over the next three years will be a significant change to the way we do business in our Systems Financial Management, Human Resources, and Procurement functions, and will touchat varied levelsevery FRS employee.
The individual in this role will oversee multiple work groups that lead environment planning and usage, build coordination, oversight of Change/Release Mgt processes, oversight of Downstream Application needs.
Additionally, the role will coordinate environment resources for testing, owns technical shakedown activities, and manages deployment of holistic environment updates.
Responsibilities & Background:
Supports the development and leads execution of the Programs technology plan to engage and support the successful transition of the Systems 20,000 employees
Work in a highly complex and high tempo environment leading technical teams responsible for building out the Work Day and Ariba compute environments.
Collaborates with the System Implementation Consultant to oversee the creation and support of the compute environment. Works closely with other technical teams, business units, governance groups, stakeholders and users to ensure the timely delivery of technology capabilities.
Reports to the group vice president, technology lead; partners with technology workstream leads, implementation consultants and other Program leadership (including DTC executive) to drive technology support activities.
The successful candidate can be located at any FRB location; full time with occasional travel required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong technical skills and experience leading teams overseeing technical environments for on premises and/or software as a service (SAS) solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, including executive leadership
- Strong organizational, planning and self-management skills; strategic thinking and independent decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with strong collaboration and consensus building skills
- Track record of driving for results in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables
- Applicant may be located at any Reserve Bank location; full time with occasional travel
- Demonstrated ability to not only focus on the details, but also see the high level strategic picture.
- Experience with geographically dispersed work teams highly desirable.
- Prior Federal Reserve System experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Reserve Bank financial management, human resources, and procurement processes (preferred)
This position is funded for two years with the potential for potential extension.
The Federal Reserve is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
All employees assigned to this position will be subject to FBI fingerprint/ criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required of this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills associated with this position or the personnel so classified. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the right to revise this or any job description at its discretion at any time