Entry Level Accounting - Back Bay - Boston, MA
- USD42500.00 - USD47500.00 per year USD
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Entry level accounting role available. Based in Boston's Back Back and reporting into the firm's Accounting Manager.
My client is a boutique financial services firm based in Boston. The firm manages the finances for a multi-family office and all operations associated. They are a well-established, highly reputable and high caliber financial services organization and boast an extremely competent and smooth running finance team of around ten people.
Working in a team of ten and reporting into the Accounting Manager, the entry level accounting professional's main responsibilities will include the following:
- Processing bills and reconciling bank statements.
- Maintaining client records on a continual basis including preparation and documentation of financial statements (Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, Income Statements and other specialized financial reports).
- Analyzing client financial statements including review of monthly activities and special transactions.
- Analyzing and evaluating performance of our client's public investment portfolios.
- Assisting with a variety of transactions for our clients.
- Ad hoc requests and reports as and when necessary.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
In return for a generous remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following.
- Degree in Accounting/ Concentration in Accounting/ Major in Accounting
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good communication and organization skills
- Authorization to work in United States of America.
- $42,500,000 to $47,500 base salary plus health care and benefits
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent hands on accounting experience
- Coaching and mentoring by experienced accounting professionals
- Excellent opportunity to experience the inner working of a well run, finance team.