ETF Internal Sales Consultant
Are you interested in being in one of the fastest growing segments of the financial services industry? Are you passionate about joining a premier asset management firm as part of their talented and dynamic distribution team?
At State Street Global Advisors, we are looking for an ETF Sales Consultant
to join our new ETF Sales Desk office. In this role, you will be responsible for driving business with clients in the highest areas of concentrated wealth within a specific territory. In addition to having direct ownership of intermediary clients, you will also collaborate with your external Regional Consultant to increase SPDR market share within their territory. Responsibilities:
- Sales planning: in conjunction with the external Regional Consultant, align and execute territory business plans to improve the distribution of SPDR ETFs among financial advisors
- Sales process: orchestrate a team selling process, using the expertise and resources within SPDR and State Street Global Advisors to deliver a full array of solutions
- Client coverage: deliver excellent client service and quality outbound client engagement activity through multiple digital mediums (WebEx, Conference Calls, Phone Calls, Emails)
- Business leadership: deliver risk excellence and support the business as a whole through internal and external relationship development
- Series 7 and 63 licensed
- Bachelor's degree, Masters or other advanced degree preferred
- At least 3-4 years financial services experience
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- A strong familiarity of investment products and services, knowledge of ETFs a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel periodically
- Experience in wealth management industry
- Familiarity with State Street and/or SPDR ETFs
- Progress towards CIMA, CFA, CFP, MBA and/or advanced degree
- Existing relationships within the intermediary channel are useful, but not required
- Intellectual curiosity and genuine interest in the industry and capital markets
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Across the world, institutional investors rely on us to help them respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. It's also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.