ETF Capital Markets Specialist, Investment Management
- Develops and maintainsrelationships with authorized participants, market making firms, variousexchanges, and buy-side trading desks to ensure that ETFs are trading asefficiently as possible.
- Assist in the design and build-out of the infrastructurerequired to support ETFs.
- Partner with Distribution to deliver market insights,trading guidance and product structure expertise to clients.
- Work closely with Product to ensure planned products areleveraging the organization's competitive strengths.
- Responsible for the largestand/or most complex products and/or trades.
- Has expert-level knowledge oftrading strategies and efficiencies.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced degree preferred. 10-12 years of total work experience preferred. Trading Desk/Market experience preferred BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: