Director, Product Manager
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Director, Product Manager
You will be responsible for developing and managing the strategy for multiple product lines supported by Stock Plan Services (SPS), with a primary focus on the Reporting offering. You would serve as a subject matter expert, working with internal & external stakeholders to gather and understand end user requirements. You would also support the project teams in prioritizing the backlog; as well as the delivery and deployment of capabilities to our customers.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree required (Advanced degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience supporting reporting and analytics tools
- 5 years in Product Management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- NASD Series 7 & 63 Licensed (optional)
The Purpose of Your Role
The SPS Product Management team plays a critical role in defining the SPS development roadmap and ensuring we are delivering the maximum value to our customers through our products, support and services.
The Skills You Bring
- Your ability to lead agile teams in development, and also serve as a leader within the organization as we transform our products.
- Your strong analytical and problem solving skills allow you to take complex data or business issues, simplify, and create the appropriate strategy to drive value across the organization
- You have a proven product management track record for driving business results through successful delivery of profitable products
- You are a strategic thinker and can produce multi-year and annual product plans
- You have the ability to provide leadership/influence in a matrixed-managed environment, across multiple and diverse business and systems groups.
- You can manage multiple, competing priorities and make sound/independent decisions.
The Value You Deliver
- Working with external clients and internal teams to better understand their needs creating a multi-year strategy that delivers maximum value to our customers
- Supporting new business development and cross-sell opportunities with clear product positioning in the marketplace and against competitors
- Delivering value to our customers through new technology build, as well as enhancements to existing capabilities.
- Providing subject matter expertise for clients, as well as internal functional groups, including client relationship management, implementation, sales, marketing, operations, and technology functions.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Stock Plan Services (SPS) provides equity compensation based recordkeeping and transaction services for approximately 400 companies and 2 million plan participants in over 125 countries. The SPS Product Management team supports each of Fidelity's equity compensation administration product lines: Stock Options; Restricted Stock Awards & Units; Performance Plans; Employee Stock Purchase; Stock Appreciation Rights; Global Administration; Partial Administration and Financial Reporting. Each Product Manager supports a number of specific product lines as noted aboveCompany Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.