With a pre-existing commitment to diversity, our organization is seeking to further embed a robust D&I strategy that permeates all aspects of the organization and heightens staff engagement, talent development and retention, and, client and community impact. The Director of D&I will report to the Global Director of Human Resources and will also partner closely with co-CEOs and Executive Management Team members as well as other key stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure effective execution of the global D&I strategy. It is critical that this incumbent operate effectively within the organization’s highly collaborative and learning culture. The successful placement will balance sound business judgment with an action orientation. This individual will solidify vision, generate cross-organizational buy-in, and effectively execute on the vision. The impact on employee and management engagement, in addition to the company’s ability to recruit, retain, and develop a new pipeline of diverse talent, will be clear and measurable. The Director of D&I will be a leader with a tireless approach to driving results and adapting strategies to meet the evolving needs of the business.
What You’ll Do:
• Drive the D&I strategic planning process by involving key stakeholders, leveraging internal and external datasources, as well as ensuring alignment to the company’s firm-wide business strategy.
• Work closely with firm’s communications resourcesto develop a firm-wide communication strategy,website, presentations, and materials.
• Lead Diversity & Inclusion Forum (DIF) to ensure business units set and execute on D&I goals that align with thefirm-wide D&I strategy and goals and monitor performance.
• Partner with all HR functions to plan and integrate execution of both the firm and business unit specificgoals.
• Act as an internal and external ambassador by representing the firm in the D&I professional space for bestpractice sharing and benchmarking.
• Serve as a point of contact on RFPs/RFIs and various D&I data reporting requirements.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
• Undergraduate degree required
• 5-8 years of Diversity and Inclusion experience preferred; HR, strategy or consulting experience
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and influence at all levels across the organization
• Program Management experience
• Demonstrated ability to design and deliver programs for a wide audience, ideally with experience inorganizational behavior change
• Demonstrated success in metrics-driven environment; experience with data analytics preferred
• Strong proficiency in MS Office applications
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• High level of attention to detail
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.