At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. What you will be responsible for:
The Digital Media Manager performs a digital publishing and web development function for the enterprise leveraging MFS' content management system, Adobe Experience Manage (AEM). This individual is responsible for authoring within the DAM (Digital Asset Management) and publishing in a controlled, accurate, and timely manner following a prescribed publishing procedure. In addition, the Digital Media Manager will interact with various business partners and content owners across the organization to create and manage client experiences across MFS' global websites. Principal Responsibilities
- Uphold publishing quality standards to ensure consistent and timely dissemination of content to internal and external environments.
- Perform any necessary technical data check rules, to verify that all publishing efforts incorporate defined quality controls and procedures.
- Support all web development and maintenance efforts across MFS' global websites.
- Participate in site(s) maintenance and troubleshooting efforts including general updates, when needed.
- Proactively investigate and troubleshoot content and platform related issues and coordinate necessary actions for timely resolution as needed.
- Develop procedural documentation and deliver training on daily responsibilities from authoring, publishing a web development.
- Direct participation in various projects, from content creation to agile development efforts.
- Perform other duties as necessary to support global marketing and distribution goals.
- Bachelor's degree combined with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in advertising or marketing, preferably within or servicing a financial services organization
- Knowledge of financial products, investment techniques and strategies, and local regulations as well as investment industry
- Proven knowledge and execution of digital publishing best practices and procedures; willingness to adapt process to changing needs of the business
- Experience working with automated project management workflow system(s) and content management systems required. Specific experience with Workfront and Adobe Experience Manager, a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a focus on quality and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while consistency meeting deadlines.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal); ability to interact successfully with individuals at all levels.
- Positive, collaborative, flexible disposition with the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Customer oriented with a commitment to proactive problem solving; ability to implement sound judgement and to handle escalated situations
#LI-HYBRID What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment
(remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting .
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
as part of their job responsibilities, unless MFS approves an exemption as an accommodation due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission of an exemption request does not guarantee that an exemption will be approved or that the request can be accommodated.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the EEO is the Law document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision , linked for your reference.