Desktop Support Technician
Desktop Support Technician Job Locations US-MA-Boston Posted Date 2 weeks ago(1/26/2021 2:10 AM)
Job ID 2021-2636
# of Openings 2
Responsible for end-user technical support in a Windows environment. Analyzes and researches alternatives to solve problems in a cross-functional environment.
- Provides day-to-day support for employee desktop-computing issues.
- Images, configures and installs desktops and laptops for new hires, and creates accounts for enterprise and business area applications.
- Installs and supports enterprise-wide applications such Windows XP, Windows 7, MS Office 2003 and 2010 as well as departmental business applications.
- Performs hardware replacements as equipment becomes defective or obsolete. Works with technical staff during the relocation of network and PC equipment.
- Maintains accurate PC, printer, software and LAN equipment inventory through inventory tracking software and vendor services.
- Manages client configuration inventory including software, hardware, IP addresses, and various other system addresses.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of departmental procedures.
- Sets up for bank presentations using multimedia equipment such as laptops and projectors.
- 2-3 years in a technology environment required
- Sound technical knowledge of MS Windows desktop platforms.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
Boston Private is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Software Powered by iCIMS