Data GX Business Operations Analyst VP
State Street Global Exchange's "Data-as-a-Service" platform, DataGX(SM), lets you load, enrich and aggregate investment data. Clients' will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings. This platform reflects State Street's years of experience servicing complex instruments for our global client base and our investments in building advanced data management technologies.
Business Operations Analyst, role will be responsible for supporting Administration, Procurement, Facilities/Reality, Human Resources, implementation of business systems & tools; support of regional growth strategy. Role will report to Head of Data GX Key Responsibilities
- Weekly and Monthly program-level reporting of metrics, status, financials, issues, risks, decisions
- Support Data GX consultants hiring process.
- Work with HR team to track progress with hiring FTE and report it on weekly basis globally.
- Facilitate and support of the annual discretionary planning processes
- Work with regional leads on oversight of resource capacity planning in line with client demand to support and maintain resource plans
- Maintain and report on organizational resource structure including headcount plans
- Coordination and management of partner relationships from a compliance and contracting aspect
- Management of client contracts and renewals in partnership with our business development teams
- 10+ years senior-level project / program management experience
- Prior experience with CAO's office is a big plus
- Experience managing and reporting expense and head count.
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Advanced experience with MS Office tool suite (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Team player with professional and positive approach
- Flexible and can adapt easily to changing/evolving role requirements
- Creative, innovative and able to think outside of the box
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization