What You’ll Do:
• Develop expertise and understand data fundamentals, as well as various market and economic data from multiple vendors.
• Familiarity with data alignment and cohesion supporting security instrument identification and linkage/flow through business functions and systems including trading, accounting, performance, and reporting.
• Preferred familiarity with the data lifecycle within a quantitative asset manager preferred.
• Determine, design, implement data processing metrics, validations, controls, monitoring and alerting.
• Process improvements to our data infrastructure in support of our investment and research processes
• Fulfill data and reporting requests received from other groups within the firm.
• Work independently to learn the Acadian investment process lifecycle while also working with the Boston and Singapore Investment Analytics and Data teams to provide consistent and high-quality data management.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
• Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree in a related field with minimum 3 years of related experience
• Expertise with industry standard investment tools such as Bloomberg or Refinitiv
• Prior data management, data analyst consulting experience preferred.
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Experience with data modeling, data management process modeling, data profiling
• Proficient with SQL in a Microsoft SQL Server environment preferred.
• Solid data analysis and techniques using languages such as Python and Pandas (preferred)
• Expertise with data management platforms such as Markit EDM, Informatica PowerCenter, or Ataccama preferred
• A passion for enterprise data management and data quality controls / validation frameworks
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.