Customer Engagement Lead
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity Investments
- 25 Mar 18 2018-03-25
Customer Engagement Lead
The Expertise We're Looking For
- At least 10 years of work experience. MBA preferred.
- Track record of establishing effective cross-functional partnerships and relationships at all levels in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to take the insights from various sources and integrate them together to develop strategies/tactics for marketing execution to achieve aggressive growth targets
- Thorough understanding of marketing processes and marketing execution across marketing levers--search, digital marketing, direct marketing, and print-to be a strong business partner to functional stakeholders.
- Domain expertise in digital marketing and engagement strategies and tactics strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills with proven ability to champion recommendations and influence decisions at all levels of management
The Purpose of Your Role
The customer engagement lead is an exciting role within the Customer Growth team, focused on collaborating closely with tribe, chapter, and functional partners to develop and execute engagement strategies and tactics to meet aggressive growth targets. You will be the business partner to multiple stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and develop these actions. The lead will bring expertise in growing net new money in our base and developing new programs/tactics to facilitate the migration of targeted households to Fidelity's advice offerings and brokerage offering. The role will provide ideas for new approaches to drive tailored engagement to a sub-segmented base.
The Skills You Bring
- Experience working with and understanding the needs of customers or clients (internal or external)
- Experience with multivariate-testing and A/B testing for marketing execution
- Experience with executing marketing campaigns/tactics across channels
- Ability to command attention, inspire confidence, and guide strategic discussions with senior-level management
- Good understanding of financial products and distribution models
- Experience with developing strategies and tactics for customer development, acquisition, and retention
- Experience in developing go-to-market strategies for customer segments
The Value You Deliver
We will work closely with key organizational stakeholders (Product, Distribution, Marketing) to prioritize, develop and execute a portfolio of projects and tactics to meet our financial, customer, and operating objectives and outcomes. The team will be highly collaborative and integrative across tribes, squads, and functions, bringing business insights, expertise and execution skills to create customer and economic value. Across our focus areas, the team will balance driving P&L results for annual performance metrics while also identifying targeted experiments and tests for evaluating potential capabilities, strategies and tactics for greater differentiation in the industry and with customers.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Core Growth team will contribute to the operating growth of the organization by identifying opportunities to provide personalized financial wellness across channels for millions of households and by cultivating experiences and relationships to migrate households into our formalized advice models and brokerage offerings. The team will provide leadership and partnership with tribes and functions to manage customer engagement and development to optimize revenue, service, and cost for the firm.Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.