Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Credit Analyst I Job Location US-MA-Boston Posted Date 3 days ago(10/24/2019 12:40 PM) ID 2019-5263 # of Openings 1
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
- Accurate preparation of Loan Presentations
- Understanding Deal Structure - Demonstrates an understanding of the overall structure of a deal and lending concepts (able to see the big picture)
- Financial Analysis Skills - Accurately calculates debt service, projections, and financial ratios. Accurately interprets numbers and communicates analytical conclusions.
- Attentiveness to Detail - Demonstrates attentiveness to detail, including proper LP formatting, numbers tie, spell check, etc.
- Writing Skills - Demonstrates solid business writing skills and expresses thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- Work Review - Manage delivery dates and expectations to allow time for work to be reviewed by a manager first and then the officer before final submission.
- Liaise with Lenders and clients (when possible) to observe and develop sales and marketing skills
- Takes initiative and demonstrates sufficient follow-up. Formulates and articulates questions to Lenders for discussion purposes.
- Provides quick turnaround of corrections
- Regularly meets with Lenders to discuss draft proposals and obtain underwriting feedbac
- Actively seeks opportunities to attend client calls and participates in conference calls when possibl
- Develops an understanding of Bank products and services.
- Participates in Loan Committee rotation and other portfolio management projects when requested
- Senior Management involvement - Work to get involved and engage with RM to be included in the entire credit approval process
Proficency in MS Excel and Word required. Analytical skills and spreadsheet experience.
Pertinent college courses combined with intership work experience.
Undergraduate college degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred with a minumum GPA of 3.00.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS