Corporate Strategy - Senior Manager - Cambridge, MA
- USD130000 - USD180000 per year + Bonus USD
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Due to continued growth and strong ongoing revenue streams, one of the largest private businesses in MA is in search of a Senior Manager to join their Corporate Development and Strategy department at a senior level, reporting directly into the Head of Corporate Development.
My client is a Cambridge based manufacturing and agriculture firm with an incredibly innovative and successful market proposition. They are one of the largest private businesses in MA with a market capitalization of around $ 1.5B.
Due to ongoing growth, one of the largest private businesses in MA is in search of a Senior Manager to join their Corporate Development and Strategy department at Senior Manager level. Reporting directly into the Head of Corporate Development, and working closely alongside the CEO of the company, Corporate Strategy Senior Manager's main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Developing models and plans to execute key priorities as set by the CEO and COO to help achieve sales goals, strategy development, key financial metrics and critical projects at embryonic stage
- Working with the broader management team in creating new, company wide business plans (short, medium and long terms strategies)
- Helping with new product development and ensuring success in new product lines/ processes
- Drive best in class operations across the business on current processes and methodologies
- Ad hoc special projects, as and when required
This role is at the heart of the Corporate Development team at one of MA's most desirable, innovative and cutting edge businesses. Relevant applicants should submit their resume for consideration using the associated link. Should your resume be deemed suitable, Tom Smith from Michael Page will be in touch.
In return for an extremely competitive remuneration package, you will posses the following:
- Bachelors from a Top School with an excellent GPA
- 5+ years experience - you can come from either Corporate Strategy, Corporate Development, Investment Banking or Strategy Consulting. Or, demonstrated success in a similar field at another firm. A strong track record is essential.
- Strong modeling, financial analysis, PowerPoint and excel skills
- Experience in building a business plan, preparing decks and excellent presentation skills
- Pre MBA, or ideally Post MBA
- Ability to work full-time in Cambridge, MA, with predominantly national travel - around 40% of the time.
- $ 130,000 to $ 180,000 base salary
- 15% bonus
- Stock options
- Challenging work environment of like-minded individuals
- Cambridge, MA location
- The opportunity to sit in a career defining role, at the heart of one of the most exciting Corporate Strategy departments on the East Coast.