Corporate Communications & Marketing Operations Co - Op
Loading... Sign In Career Opportunities: Corporate Communications & Marketing Operations Co-op (21724) Job Number 21724 - Posted 05/02/2020 - Corporate Identity - United States - Boston - Internship Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List
This is a great opportunity to work with Amundi Pioneers Corporate Communications and Marketing Operations Teams and leave with real world experience, writing samples for portfolios, and a full understanding of the overall product marketing process. The Co-op position supports the departments main functions including media relations, internal communications, and the companys charity program as well as supports the operations team with daily project status and reporting.
- Monitoring, tracking and distributing press coverage, including print, broadcast, and social media
- Answering phone calls coming into the Corporate Communications team
- Writing articles and posting articles and photos on company Intranet
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of press releases
- Copy editing
- Conducting researching press coverage, reporters and industry topics
- Assisting with preparation of materials related to the company charity program, including event support
- Managing a wide variety of administrative tasks, including billing and record-keeping
- Trafficking marketing jobs through the creative process. This includes logging jobs in and out of design, prioritizing jobs, attending daily production meetings, preparing and transferring electronic files, quality control checks, preparing status reports, updating the database and closing records.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (knowledge of AP style a plus)
- Strong computer skills- prior exposure to Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint), PDFs, and social media websites
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous office experience required
- Reliable, professional, and positive attitude
- Ability to take direction and work independently is required
- Previous Co-op required.
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List Email this job to a friend The job has been sent to Job title: *Your email address: *Your friends email address: Message: *Confirm you are not a robot: Send Close without saving