Core Operations - AVP
- At least 5 (3-4 for Officer) years of related Custody and/or Fund Accounting experience.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Solid understanding of operational functions within Custody and/or Fund Accounting. Ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and working knowledge of various software applications.
Ability to develop and enhance client relationships Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce / Economics with a specialization in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word)
- Demonstrated managerial, leadership and decision making abilities
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal planning, and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively bring individuals from multiple areas together to resolve identified issues.
- Should have exposure to trading instruments like Equities, Options, Bonds, Futures, Spots and Forwards, Bank Debts and Credit Default Swaps (CDS)
- Should have knowledge of Corporate Actions, Income & Expense accruals, SEC Yields, Distributions, NAV calculations etc.
- Should have prior Mutual Fund accounting experience including General Ledger analysis and reconciliation
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and possess strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Good understanding of financial services and investment products.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel skills (Intermediate)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and industry deadlines.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere