Consultant Relations Specialist
Consultant Relations Specialist A cadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, Tokyo and Sydney. As of March 3 1 st , 201 9 , the firm managed approximately US$ 96 billi on on behalf of major pension fu nds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad. Position Overview :
T he Consultant Relations Specialist will provide support to the America s Consultant Relations team. This positio n will have a broad range of responsibilities including scheduling and preparing meeting materials, attending onsite meetings and conference calls, and executing follow up, working with internal groups to respond to prospect inquiries and ad hoc requests, and man aging the account start up process for new clients. The ideal person is a deadline-oriented team player with very strong attention to detail. The role must juggle numerous tasks simultaneously, manage time-sensitive projects and contribute effectiv ely to the team. Responsibilities :
- Facilitate and prepare materials for prospect and client meetings
- E nsure prompt follow u p to op en issues
- Manage new account start-up process
- Schedule meetings for consultant relations team
- Support external Consultant Relations Officers while traveling
- Work on targeted consultant communications with Consultant Relations Officers
- Respond regularly to consultant inquiries
- A ttend onsite meetings and conference calls and write-up notes
- Acquire an understanding of Acadian's business processes and functional groups
- Ad hoc p roject related work as needed
- Bachelor's degree ( or equivalent ) , f inance/economics background a plus
- 1 - 3 years of financial industry experience
- S trong i nterpe rsonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior organization skills and the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and abilit y to follow through
- Team player with strong business judgment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
To apply for this position or view Acadian's open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at http://www.acadian-asset.com/en/Careers/JobPostingsATS .
We will contact only selected candidates.
It is the po licy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opp ortunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.