Consultant - Private Equity Consulting in Tech
- USD130000 - USD180000 per year + Bonus
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
Due to continued growth, a boutique consultancy in Boston seeks a Consultant to join their Strategy team. The focus will be on the full life cycle at a senior level, including strategic development, M&A due diligence, investment appraisal, new product and market plan development, marketing and customer acquisition, and financial and operational restructurings.
My client is a Boston-based, boutique management consulting firm focused solely on the telecommunications, media, and related technology sector. They work with a wide range of clients, who have varying and a diverse array of needs. They are based in downtown Boston.
Consultants are involved in every aspect of the business and are an integral part of the firm. Job responsibilities center on managing projects and workstreams and supervising and managing junior staff.You will be involved with market research, financial modeling, competition analysis, and strategy development, as well as communicating the results of their studies to senior staff and clients. Preferred candidates will have a demonstrable passion for telecommunications, media, and high tech. Our industry experience and the nature of our work allows us to follow a low-travel model, working from home office most of the time. If this sounds like you, then this consultancy firm may be a great environment to grow your career.
Additional exposure will include:
- Quantitative analysis
- Financial modeling
- Strategic analysis
- Presenting findings to both clients and senior management.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours of submission.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will posses the following:
- Bachelors degree from a good/ top school
- Entry MBA, or someone with some team leadership/management experience in consulting
- Excellent financial skills, quantitative analysis and modeling skills
- A passion for the technology, media and telecom's sector (TMT).
- Competitive base salary
- 40% bonus structure
- Challenging work environment of like-minded individuals
- Downtown Boston location
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Work/ life balance orientated/ work from home available