The Compliance Analyst position is responsible for working with clients to complete government Form 5500 filings for DC, DB, and Health & Welfare plans for a book of business consisting mostly of mid-market clients with some large plan clients. The Compliance Analyst works on plans with moderate complexity and is responsible for keeping current with ERISA, DOL. and IRS regulations. This position is also responsible for managing the relationships with clients' service providers such as auditors, trustees, record keepers and insurance agents. The Compliance Analyst is also responsible for acting as a technical resource for clients, other business associates and various internal business partners.
The Compliance Analyst will also provide support for our QDRO and Safe Harbor Notice processing activities. The Team
The Fidelity Workplace Consulting Group is composed of over 400 professionals who advise clients on the management of their domestic and global benefits. We are a fast-growing business within Fidelity, providing a broad range of services that touch on every area of benefits design, strategy, funding, communication and delivery. Most of our team comes from other leading consulting firms. While we focus on working with the Fortune 1000, we also work with Fidelity clients of all sizes. For more information about Fidelity Workplace Consulting please visit this link: https://www.fidelityworkplace.com/s/workplaceconsulting The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5+ years' experience in Form 5500.
- 3-5+ years of experience in 401(k), 403(b) industry or benefits consulting
The Value You Deliver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong focus on quality, details, and meeting client expectations
- Demonstrate a strong customer service approach
- Demonstrate strong and effective organizational skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple client relationship
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft applications.
Certifications: Company Overview
- Accurately and efficiently prepare Form 5500 filings and provide related consulting for DB, DC, H&W and Puerto Rico plans for a group of plans which consists mainly of our mid-market client relationships.
- Works with minimal supervision and effectively prioritizes workload based upon urgency, product/client importance, client expectations and team goals.
- Develop strong relationships with mid-market profile clients, including their service providers (auditors, recordkeepers, and insurance agents); internal business partners including Managing Directors, Operations Delivery Leaders and Account Managers.
- Act as a resource for questions regarding 5500 services to our internal business partners as well as the Compliance Rep IV. Keep current with ERISA, DOL, and IRS regulations in regard to 5500 reporting.
- Work on special projects.
- Expand overall knowledge of the Workplace Consulting Group.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at accommodations @fmr.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.