Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 55 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION The Position
We are seeking a Compliance professional to support the global Wellington Management Financial Crime Compliance Program. The focus of this role will encompass the firm's Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program, the Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) program, and, in conjunction with other colleagues, international sanctions regimes (sanctions).
The Analyst will report to the Compliance Officer responsible for the Financial Crime Compliance Programme and will work closely with the broader Legal & Compliance team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in applying their skills, knowledge and experience in a well-respected firm and learning new skills. This is an all-round AML role that offers the possibility to take ownership in some areas, expand and grow and positively influence the firm's program. Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the firm's various sanctions and regulatory risk screening programs;
- Managing and maintaining relevant policies and procedures;
- Helping to identify and assess Financial Crime risks and helping to develop programs to test these risks;
- Helping with oversight of the KYC process and compliance with the AML program;
- Helping to provide day-to-day support to the global MLROs and business relating to the AML, CTF, ABC, and Sanctions processes;
- Managing and maintaining governance and business metrics and key indicators relating to the Financial Crime programs; and
- Conducting periodic testing and monitoring of Financial Crime processes.
- The individual may also be involved in the following;
- Participation in global or regional department or firm-wide project based initiatives, and;
- Cross coverage for colleagues as appropriate.
Successful candidates are likely to have:
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- Relevant compliance experience, including a strong preference for experience working in Financial Crime and international sanctions compliance
- Working knowledge of UK AML rules and regulations, other jurisdictions a plus
- Knowledge of surveillance and monitoring techniques
- Forensic and data analysis skills
- Good communication skills and business judgment
- Creativity and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Relevant qualifications
Compliance Analyst LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .