- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 16 Feb 19
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Global Compensation Team is looking for a Compensation Analyst to assist with compensation cycles, market analyses, offer analyses, reporting support, and ad hoc projects. This role has the potential for high visibility within the firm and requires strong attention to detail, communication skills, and analytical skills.
- Provides data and compensation analysis for Compensation and HR colleagues, to support all Wellington business areas and locations. Duties include reporting and analyzing compensation data, database maintenance, undertaking market data analysis, internal equity reviews, hiring range review, transfer review, and compensation cycle support.
- Advise on compensation levels for new hire offers and conduct supporting analysis.
- Data modeling and support in the development and management of internal compensation ranges for defined roles/functions.
- Participates in firm-wide compensation competitiveness analysis. Activities include participating in third party surveys, undertaking analysis, interpretation and reporting of external and internal benchmarking.
- Provides assistance during the Mid-Year and Year-End compensation review processes. Activities include preparing analysis and reporting for the various regional and global Compensation Committees, participating in application testing, data preparation and in supporting ad hoc business area and Committee requests.
- Recommend areas for process improvement and efficiency gains and assist in testing of Workday releases.
- Provides support for generating compensation analysis and materials for senior management and the various Compensation Committees.
- Performs other duties as needed in support of department goals.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following skills:
Comfortable working in a broad role and undertaking a variety of activities
Database and spreadsheet proficiency and proven data analysis and presentation experience
Demonstrated problem skills, willingness to make recommendations and exercise initiative
Client service focus and strong relationship management skills; notable responsiveness and a "can-do" attitude
Project management experience
High attention to detail and value placed on accuracy
Collaborative orientation; team player
Appreciation for confidentiality and demonstrated discretion
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .