Community Investment Coordinator
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Community Investment Coordinator Job Locations US-MA-Boston Posted Date 17 hours ago(12/4/2020 9:38 PM)
Job ID 2020-2610
# of Openings 1
Category Commercial Lending
Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For more than 25 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships, nonprofits and community partners. Boston Private is also an active provider of financing for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Headquartered in Boston, Boston Private has offices across the U.S. including Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and South Florida. Private banking and trust services are provided through Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Wealth management services are provided through Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.
The Community Investment Coordinator will provide high level support to the Director of Community Investment and Community Investment Officers in all market areas and carry out duties and responsibilities that further the Bank’s Community Investment program.
- Report to the Director of Community Investment and coordinate with Community Investment Officers in New England and California.
- Participate in the overall implementation of the Bank’s Community Investment programs and services.
- Coordinate, document and input data related to CRA and Fair Lending regulatory examinations, including database reporting on lending, investment and service activities.
- Coordinate the Bank’s Community Investment Series seminars and other client development and programmatic events.
- Coordinate the Bank’s CRA donations program, including review of applications, interacting with grantees on applications, funding process, documentation, ad placement, event participation and promotion. Carry out fraud and reputation risk prevention assessment. Manage budget tracking, funding and documentation process.
- Coordinate Marketing efforts including preparation (with Marketing Department) of program ads and loan program related flyers and materials. Work with Marketing Department on BP website.
- Manage and maintain BP Connect webpage for Community Investment and Volunteerism groups.
- Participate in Community Investment outreach initiatives.
- Document Second Look Committee loan review.
- Coordinate preparation of annual CRA Statement.
- Coordinate and track cross sell incentive program for CRA.
- Coordinate Community Investment Tax Credit application and state certification process.
- Assist in coordination of Volunteerism Committee. Track budget, participate in events and order marketing materials.
- Coordinate and manage the electronic mailing list of clients and external contacts.
- Carry out all responsibilities in a timely, complete and accurate way.
- Other duties as required.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team.
- Familiarity with federal and state regulations related to the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Fair Lending.
- Interest and experience in community development initiatives
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Boston Private is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS