Collateral Plus Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining, planning and implementing technology solutions to achieve Collateral Management strategic directives and industry/regulatory mandates. The individual will be responsible for working with Business and Technology counterparts across global sites as a Product Owner and use their knowledge of the business systems, industry, and system development lifecycle methodology to direct the execution of complex projects throughout their life cycle. What you will be responsible for
As a Collateral Plus Sr. Business Systems Analyst, AVP you will
- Implement a comprehensive collateral management platform that services client needs, drives simplification, and reduces redundant collateral capabilities bank wide.
- Develop client facing technology solutions from inception to production working with the business team and the development team to deliver a seamless user experience.
- Implement standard, simplified data management and systems integration to ensuring flexible, robust overall offering.
What we value
- Lead very complex and challenging business/system requirements working session by facilitating strategic user meetings.
- Work with business team to understand requirements and develop wireframes and articulate the vision to the development team and oversee end-to-end development lifecycle.
- Drive the analysis of current processes and performing market research to deliver technology solutions with enhanced user experience.
- Decompose abstract and complex details/concepts into business and functional requirements that can be understood by the stakeholders (i.e. end users, developers, testers, etc.)
- Document project requirements and other project related documents with clear and concise language consistent with methodology framework.
- Work with the project team to develop and manage project plans including issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Consult with users, developers, testers, and implementation specialists.
- Direct the development of end user training plans, (business level) user acceptance test plans, and implementation plans; communicates to senior management and business representatives.
- Instruct, guide and supervise project team in the resolution of issues, risks and impediments.
- Partner with technology and business managers providing overall strategic leadership in developing and maintaining disciplined processes.
- Ensure governance with the project methodology standards, documentation, and approvals (e.g. project artifacts, tollgates, etc.)
- Manage participation from required stakeholders to ensure accurate deliverables.
- Manage cross team dependencies with other business and IT areas.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Very strong management, project management and leadership skills.
- High Level of proficiency in Excel, Access, VBA and Visio tools would be desired.
Location is flexible Why this role is important to us
- Bachelor's degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent.
- At least 5+ years of related professional financial services and project management experience.
- Background in software implementation in the Financial Services industry working as a Business Analyst and/or Product Owner.
- Proven experience implementing financial systems using standardized SDLC methodologies and tools (e.g. AGILE).
- Good working knowledge of relational and object stores with hands-on SQL experience.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers