Client Solutions Engineer, Senior Associate
Client Solutions Engineer, Senior Associate Fund Connect
is State Street's market-leading trading portal offering electronic trading solutions to institutional investors. Fund Connect is a comprehensive solution providing the cash investor real time trading, risk analytics, customized reporting, and auto settlement across a wide range of global money market products through a single interface.
Everything we do is aimed at making sure our clients value every aspect of Fund Connect, from our product and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. For more information on Fund Connect visit: https://fundconnectportal.com/ Job Description
Fund Connect is currently looking for a Client Solutions Engineer to lead engagements with clients (internal/external) to create detailed integration requirements, message transfer protocols & definitions as well as define functional requirements including constructing client solutions, workflow charts and diagrams. Integrations involve crafting and deploying solutions for clients utilizing messaging standards (incl. FIX, SWIFT and custom XML formats) over MQ, API's, SFTP, TCP/IP and other protocols. Typically solutions include a combination of messaging, batch processing and data transformation. Key Responsibilities
- Design, configure and deploy the integration of trading and supporting interfaces between Fund Connect and clients
- Be responsible for the successful completion of integration initiatives
- Handle technical consultancy in post-sales implementations
- Project manage which includes troubleshooting and escalation both internally and with clients
- Document work, manage expectations and communicate progress on ongoing engagements
- Use technology to support tactical needs of the operations team
About State Street What we do.
- 2+ years hands on developer experience of object-oriented design pattern knowledge and implementation experience using Python or Java. Knowledge of workflow management frameworks such as Dask/Airflow is a plus.
- Knowledge in SQL and experience working with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance related field from an accredited university
Experience with FX, Equity, Rates, Mutual Funds products
- Outstanding attention to detail and a desire to solve complex business problems with creative technical solutions
- Basic Unix & Linux skills
- Sense of urgency, natural curiosity to learn and ability to constructively question the status quo
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers