Client Solutions Engineer, Officer
Client Solutions Engineer - Boston, MA Fund Connect
is State Street's market-leading trading portal offering electronic trading solutions to institutional investors. Fund Connect is a comprehensive solution providing the cash investor real time trading, risk analytics, customized reporting, and auto settlement across a wide range of global money market products through a single interface.
Everything we do is aimed at making sure our clients value every aspect of Fund Connect, from our product and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. For more information on Fund Connect visit: https://fundconnectportal.com/ Job Description
Fund Connect is currently looking for a Client Solutions Engineer to lead engagements with clients (internal/external) to create detailed integration requirements, message transfer protocols & definitions as well as define functional requirements including constructing client solutions, workflow charts and diagrams. Integrations involve crafting and deploying solutions for clients utilizing messaging standards (incl. FIX, SWIFT and custom XML formats) over MQ, API's, SFTP, TCP/IP and other protocols. Typically solutions include a combination of messaging, batch processing and data transformation. Key Responsibilities
- Design, configure and deploy the integration of trading and supporting interfaces between Fund Connect and clients
- Be responsible for the successful completion of integration initiatives
- Handle technical consultancy in post-sales implementations
- Manage projects with clients and internal partners; including troubleshooting, escalation and driving execution
- Document work, manage expectations and communicate progress on ongoing engagements
- Use technology to support tactical needs of the operations team
About State Street
- 2+ years hands on developer experience of object-oriented design pattern knowledge and implementation experience using Python or Java. Knowledge of workflow management frameworks such as Dask/Airflow is a plus.
- Knowledge in SQL and experience working with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance related field from an accredited university
- Experience with FX, Equity, Rates, Mutual Funds products
- Outstanding attention to detail and a desire to solve complex business problems with creative technical solutions
- Basic Unix & Linux skills
- Sense of urgency, natural curiosity to learn and ability to constructively question the status quo
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.