Client Services Writer
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours. POSITION
The Investment Reporting Analyst within Client Reporting Services (CRS) Americas will be responsible for fixed income questionnaires and for product reporting produced out of our Boston office. Specifically, the analyst will be responsible for 1) responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and 2) assisting with product-related marketing and client materials, as needed. The Investment Reporting Team broadly will be expected to develop expertise in the approaches they cover and are expected to understand the portfolio's outlook, process, positioning, strategy, and the current market environment. The team will be closely aligned with Investment Products & Strategies and serve as internal subject matter expert to CSG and GRG broadly. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, coordinate, edit, and proofread fixed income questionnaires, working with subject matter experts across the firm
- Work with Investment Products & Strategies to create, edit, and refine product-related questionnaires content
- Maintain up-to-date product content in Qvidian (internal content library)
- Partner with Investment Products & Strategies and our Global Relationship Group to understand the fundamentals of our approaches, the general reporting needs of our clients invested in those approaches, and the guidelines which govern our activities related to marketing and client reporting
- Collaborate on all standard materials for assigned product suite; willingness to pitch in as needed during peak periods
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert to the other roles within CRS
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- Strong academic credentials and 1-4 years of professional experience in either investment management or marketing communications
- Excellent investment writing, quantitative, and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- The individual must be an independent self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple assignments and complete high quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients.
- The position requires extensive use of internal and external systems and databases, and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Familiarity with Qvidian's RFP tools will be viewed favorably.
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential.
- An MBA or CFA, or progress toward these qualifications is a plus.
Client Services Writer LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .