Client Services Writer
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
Client Reporting Services within the InvesTech Group has an open position for an RFP Writer primarily focused on fixed income questionnaires.
The submittal of well-written questionnaires is often a critical step in the institutional sales and client reporting processes. To that end, the dedicated Questionnaires Team within Client Reporting Services is responsible for the development of high-quality RFPs (Requests for Proposals), RFIs (Requests for Information), DDQs (Due Diligence Questionnaires), and other ad hoc questionnaires/deliverables that 1) assist in the procurement of new business; 2) meet the complex reporting requirements of current clients; and 3) accurately, clearly, and articulately describe the firm and its investment solutions.
- Writing, coordinating, editing, and proofreading fixed income questionnaires, working with subject matter experts across the firm
- Using Excel-based internal applications to run reports and data
- Developing an expertise in an assigned suite or suites of approaches to effectively craft and enhance responses
- Partnering with Investment Products & Fund Strategies to create, edit, and refine product-related questionnaires content; this includes, but may not be limited to, developing original content for new product text as well as proposing modifications to current product text
- Maintaining up-to-date product content in Qvidian (internal content library)
- Willingness to absorb overflow questionnaires and other work during peak periods, including, but not limited to, ad hoc requests, customized client reporting work, and data requests
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- Strong academic credentials and 3 - 5 years of relevant RFP/writing experience in the investment industry
- Candidates should demonstrate a high level of capital markets/investment/product knowledge, particularly in the fixed income asset class. An MBA or CFA, or progress toward these qualifications, is a plus
- Excellent investment writing, quantitative, and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- The position requires extensive use of internal and external systems and databases, and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with Qvidian will be viewed favorably
- The individual must be an independent self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities over time, as appropriate.
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential
Client Services Writer LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .