Client Service Operations, officer
Who we are looking for:
What you will be responsible for:
- Meet client deliverables timely and accurately. Proactively look for solutions to client problems to improve the process and reduce the cycles. Ensure teams have the proper resources, training, etc to meet deliverables. Account for the day-to-day management of team members and the maintenance of assigned activities, allocate and coordinate resources and handle personnel related issues while working on the NACC1 client.
What we value:
- As Fund Accounting, Officer you will
- Assume responsibility for all Fund Accounting operational tasks.
- Operational expertise in ETF Accounting
- Including Fund Accounting and projected cash concepts
- Act as escalation point for technical issues encountered in the daily business.
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the clients and deliver quality service.
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific Fund Accounting projects (new business development review, planning & roll out).
- Coordinate project within your department but also across departments, seek for standardization and potential efficiencies.
- Continually review the Operating Environment & implement improvements where necessary.
- Where client initiatives involve the need to amend the current process, liaise with the appropriate Staff Members/Client Relationship Managers to ensure full understanding of current vs. future state and potential gaps/business impacts that may require project support.
- Assist as Subject Matter Expert during Clients' visits or projects where technical knowledge of the process is required.
- Manage internal workflow and client deadlines
- Manage client relationships & liaising with client personnel on a daily basis
- Maintain good working relationship with all client contacts including investment professionals, investors, auditors lawyers, and banking personnel
- Overseeing the general ledger for various fund entities
- Work with internal teams both onshore and abroad
- Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- An ability to be a leader within their team, as well as be a leader amongst your peers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, which includes excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure, and simultaneously handle multiple assignments
- Excellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables
In compliance with the U.S. federal government Executive Order 14042, State Street requires vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment in the United States. If you accept this position, you will be required to substantiate that you are vaccinated, or that you are legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5+ of Fund Accounting experience