Position Overview: This role will be responsible for ensuring the prompt and accurate dissemination of client reporting. The position requires a high level of interaction and collaboration with various business units, so good communication and organizational skills are essential. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of client reporting, performance and analytics, a strong deadline orientation, and high attention to quality.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the production and distribution of recurring client and consultant reports for assigned accounts.
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills including knowledge of the investment industry as it relates to investment performance, characteristics and attribution
- Communicate proactively with internal partners to manage deliverables, determine efficiencies and uncover opportunities to provide a high level of client service
- Ensure the consistency of report aesthetics relative to Acadian standards, and ensure accuracy and completeness of reports prior to distribution.
- Manage legal and compliance procedures; ensure proper disclosures, archival and filing of reports to meet firm and client requirements.
- Ability to analyze and articulate financial concepts from quantitative data
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelor’s degree; pursuit of a graduate degree and/or CFA a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in the investment management industry; reporting experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong service orientation and interest in client service
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of SQL, portfolio analytics software, and client reporting software, a plus