Client Data Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours. POSITION
The Operations Data Team, within the InvesTech Operations Group has an open position for a Client Reporting Data Analyst based out of the Boston office supporting our clients, regulatory and data requirements for reporting. The Analyst will report to Chris Tringali who manages our Operations and Data team.
Producing high quality, accurate, and timely reporting is one of the key aspects of providing superior service to our clients, prospects, and consultants. While not a pre-requisite to the role, the Client Reporting Data Analyst is expected to develop a deep understanding of financial services industry data and reporting requirements for clients that supports a broad set of asset classes and channels. The role will be closely aligned with our Operational Data Teams across the firm and the successful candidate will become an internal subject matter expert in support of our IPFS, Client Group and InvesTech teams globally.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to:
•Respond to internal inquiries regarding reporting capabilities and answering ad-hoc client questions
•Define requirements for new client and regulatory reporting
•Understand and communicate our current reporting capabilities, and manage expectations around future needs
•Partner with our IT team to provide business subject matter expertise for ongoing and new initiatives
•Serve as a point of escalation and as a partner to our Client Files team
•Deliver custom data and reporting solutions using the firms proprietary reporting tools
•Make recommendations that will improve the timeliness and the quality of our enterprise data
•Inform strategic projects that support the standardization of data, methodology and reporting
•Work with the Questionnaire's Team to respond to complex RFP or RFI inquiries
•Collaborate with other cross functional business and IT teams across the firm's platform.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- At least 3 years Financial Services industry experience
- Intellectually curious in data, innovation and passionate about the financial services industry
- Growth mindset - The flexibility and openness to continue learning, evolving, and growing as an analyst
- Have a global perspective and creative approach for thinking about the evolution of our data and reporting capabilities
- Excellent quantitative and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- The individual must be an independent self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential
- Strong academic credentials and/or professional experience in investment management or client reporting
- Prior industry experience in a technology or financial services role is considered a plus
Client Data Analyst LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .