About Us Wellington Management
offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
About the Role THE POSITION
The Campus Recruiter is responsible for the facilitation of the end-to-end campus recruitment process. This includes event management, marketing, application, interview process management, offers, reporting, and budgets for both the full-time and summer intern hiring. This is at the undergraduate and masters level across all participating functions in coordination with the global campus recruiting strategies.
The successful candidate will have a primary focus on the further development of undergraduate campus recruiting and early career development programs and ensure that the overall effort is successful at attracting and developing the best, brightest and most diverse cross-section of undergraduates and graduates for the firm. The campus recruiter will work closely with the business line, candidates, university representatives and colleagues within talent acquisition and human resources. Responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end recruitment process in coordination with the global Campus Recruiting team strategies
- Develop and maintain relationships with careers services and societies at a variety of academic institutions
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and business recruiting leads to aid and advise with recruitment strategy and enhance the delivery of a seamless process
- Foster recruiting partnerships with internal and external parties including school alumni, committees, business networks, diversity associations and other relevant organizations
- Strategic planning and implementation of the firm's diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Plan and execute the internship program, in partnership with the broader campus recruiting team
Qualifications and characteristics include:
- Relevant recruitment experience, preferably in campus recruiting
- Able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Thoughtful, demonstrating good judgment and strong decision-making skills when assessing talent
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to network with various parties both internal and external
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented approach to work and a willingness to do whatever it takes to help the team
- Willingness to travel during the Campus Recruiting seasons
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .