COO of ETF & Index, Investment Management
BNY Mellon Investment Management is hiring a Chief Operating Officer of ETF and Index who will beresponsible for initiating, defining, leading and prioritizing strategicinitiatives with major impact on the business, oftenin support of or acting as proxy for the ChiefExecutive Officer of ETF and Index.
- Initiates, defines and leads the most complex projects of strategic importance to the business and across multiple domain areas: budgeting, business planning, risk, regulatory compliance, communications, policy development, and process improvement.
- Oversees project implementations and provides regular feedback to senior leaders. Proactively identifies project roadblocks or unprecedented, complex problems, develops solutions and follows through to implementation.
- Leads strategic and far-reaching initiatives within ETF and Index. Works closely with leaders to develop and implement appropriate guidance, direction, and communication in place of the executive.
- Leads across the ETF and Index management team to implement and enforce policies, standards, and processes that require an advanced knowledge of key business or function roles and organizational design.
- Develops, leads and implements ETF and Index strategy for resource allocation and project staffing.
- Contributes to the achievement of functional/ business unit objectives.
Bachelorsdegree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experiencerequired. Minimum 8 years of related experience preferred. Experience in thesecurities or financial services industry required BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-Massachusetts-Boston Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428 Requisition Number: