CIS Cyber Risk Remediation Analyst, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
CIS Cyber Risk Remediation Analyst role on growing team responsible for providing guidance and oversight to ensure identified cyber risks are effectively managed. Requires balance of analytical, and technical skills in addition to the ability to effectively work across teams. Located in MA, USA What you will be responsible for
As CIS Cyber Risk Remediation Analyst you will
What we value
- Establish and maintain working relationships with Technology, Risk, and Compliance teams
- Develop a strong understanding of cyber security best practices, State Street Business and IT processes, and incident remediation
- Work with various teams to ensure remediation aligns with MITRE ATT&CK framework and sufficiently addresses risks
- Work with teams to implement and document sustainable remediation. Offshore where appropriate once offshore team established
- Provide support and information for regulator updates
- Document and maintain processes and procedures
- Support audit and penetration testing operations
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Process Development and Documentation
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with Cyber Security concepts is a plus
- Experience with managing or performing penetration testing is a plus
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 6 years experience
Why this role is important to us
- Familiarity with Cyber Security concepts, penetration testing, and/or coding is a plus
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers