Business Systems Analyst
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Salesforce Business System Analyst I Job Locations US-MA-Boston Posted Date 4 days ago(10/28/2019 9:30 AM) Job ID 2019-2250 # of Openings 1 Category Technology
Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For more than 25 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships, nonprofits and community partners. Boston Private is also an active provider of financing for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Headquartered in Boston, Boston Private has offices across the U.S. including Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and South Florida. Private banking and trust services are provided through Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Wealth management services are provided through Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.
Boston Private is undergoing digital transformation by redefining client and advisor experience and introducing different tools, technologies and processes to support that digital experience. One such work stream within digital transformation is to increase sales effectiveness through use to Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC) platform. Boston Private currently uses Salesforce Classic and we are in the process of migrating to Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC). We are looking to add a Salesforce Project Analyst to our team. This role will work closely with Salesforce Product Owner, Business and IT to ensure BAU continuity of existing platform as well as help the project team launch Financial Services Cloud.
- Own, maintain and update BAU enhancement list in JIRA.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and document key system enhancements in the form of user stories
- Be the liaison between technology and business during development of the system enhancement list
- Create test plans and test scripts that correspond to user stories
- Run daily testing meetings and track the test log during user acceptance testing of the system enhancements
- Work with training for communication and rollout of key system enhancements
- Assist with data analysis from Salesforce Classic to determine the best data migration strategy
- Propose possible scenarios on how to scrub existing data and convert it to a format desirable to be consumed by Financial Services Cloud (FSC)
- Assist with database de-duping and clean up procedures, including data migrations and mass data uploads
- Help drive end user adoption of Salesforce through documentation and support
- Establish and maintain data quality through daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting
- 3-5 years of experience in business and system analysis to support implementation of a new CRM system.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Basic level of SFDC certification – Administrator preferred
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks supporting a larger initiative
- Business and data analytical skills in order to analyze and communicate relevant insights
- Experience working in agile framework and attending daily scrum meetings
- Knowledge of agile ceremonies - Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Iteration review, Retrospective
- Knowledge with custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder, approvals and assignment rules
- Knowledge of other 3rd party apps that integrate with Salesforce - nCino, WealthX, Precision Lending, Xactly
- Experience with SFDC Lightning a plus
- Experience working in JIRA
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS