Business Intelligence - Co-op\\Intern
Ready to launch your career? The Columbia Threadneedle Investments intern program is designed to provide students with first-hand investment management experience. The role of the Business Intelligence Coop is to support the three verticals within the Business Intelligence Team: Traditional Sales Channel Reporting, Salesforce CRM and Business & Marketing Analytics. These verticals support Sales, Marketing and Product across channels globally.
About the Columbia Threadneedle Internship Program:
Our intern program provides real-life experience in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As a Columbia Threadneedle intern, you will gain exposure to leaders, cultivate your business knowledge, work on projects that directly impact the business, and network in a welcoming atmosphere. In addition, you will have access to our Business Resource Networks, including the Black Employee Network, Young Professionals Network, PRIDE Network, and others! Responsibilities
Responsibilities vary depending on assigned projects(s) and may include:
• Support the Traditional Sales Channel Reporting; harnessing data to deliver business impactful visualizations
• Support Salesforce CRM access, data integrity and reporting.
• Within Business & Marketing Analytics leverage Python and/or general business knowledge to develop analytics and automation solving for key sales\marketing inquiries, supporting and identifying meaningful change opportunities. Required Qualifications
• Current Junior at a 4-year university pursuing a bachelor's degree
• Graduation date of December 2022 or May/June 2023
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Demonstrated leadership experience Preferred Qualifications
• High degree of self-motivation with strong integrity and ethics
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Ability to work and communicate collaboratively with others
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of Financial Services industry
• Exposure to reporting application such as Tableau
• Prior experience with Python, R, SQL
• Practical data management / database experience
• Exposure to Salesforce.com cloud solutions or similar CRMs
• Exposure to AWS/Redshift and or similar cloud solutions
The company does not offer corporate undergraduate internships for students with F-1 visas. About Our Company
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.