Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing
7699 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
We are looking for a business intelligence professional with strong background in data integration design and development, data modeling and business and data analysis.
This individual will work closely with the Business Intelligence team to:
- Design and develop data integration routines to integrated data from disparate source systems into an integrated business intelligence environment including defining source-to-target mappings, business rules and other required data transformations.
- Design and develop dimensional data models in support of stated requirements
- Conduct business analysis to define the required data to fulfill on business requirements
- Conduct detail data analysis is support of data related projects
- 3+ years’ Experience in creating dimensional data models across multiple subject areas
- 3+ years’ experience in the architecture, design and development of data integration solutions
- 3+ years’ experience in optimization of data integration processing and database design
- 3+ years’ experience in the Microsoft business intelligence platform, including SQL Server databases, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server utilities and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Experience in defining and managing ETL metadata repositories
- Significant experience in automating data integration routines
- Experience in formal data quality assessments
- Experience in defining and managing master data
- Experience in defining and managing business metadata
- Experience in designing and developing reporting, analytics and data visualization solutions (preference with Altryrex QlikView/QlikSense, Power BI or Tableau)
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req10890 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TC DA BI Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req10890 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Boston, MA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Northeast Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing