The Business Development and Client Service Specialist is a fast-paced role supporting Acadian’s Americas Business Development team, specifically the sub advisory channel. The Business Development and Client Service Specialist supports both the business development and client service functions. This newly created position will have a broad range of responsibilities including tracking and coordinating meetings, assisting with conference logistics, managing aspects of the CRM system, and other ad hoc support functions. This position is ideal for an energetic, curious and confident individual who is passionate about the financial services industry and is seeking a long-term career in institutional business development.
- Schedule and track prospect and client meetings
- Facilitate and prepare materials for prospect and client meetings
- Maintain contacts, opportunities and activities in CRM system
- Provide conference support
- Perform support duties across the sub advisory team
- Act as a resource to sub advisory team members for ad hoc projects
- Work with internal groups to respond to inquiries and requests
- Acquire an understanding of Acadian’s business processes and functional groups
- Be seen as a trusted, approachable and reliable contact for prospects and clients
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience, preferably within the financial services industry
- Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Self-starter with positive attitude
- Team player
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website. We will contact only selected candidates.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.