Business Development Director
8286 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
RSM US LLP is looking for a dynamic Business Development Director to drive the firm’s growth in the healthcare industry. This individual will be focused on our healthcare consulting services, including EMR and ERP systems and performance improvement services.
RSM is looking for a dynamic Business Development Director to join our growing healthcare consulting team. The Business Development Director will be responsible for driving growth of the firm's professional services within the healthcare industry supporting our technology and performance improvement teams. The initial focus will be to support our teams focused on EHR and ERP implementation, optimization and operational improvements. This position will also have the opportunity to sell all of our firm service offerings including consulting, tax and audit.
The Business Development Director is responsible for leading all aspects of the sales process, including systematic prospect targeting, development of opportunity-specific sales strategy, and selection of pursuit teams and "quarterbacking" the entire sales process. This individual will build and maintain strong sales pipelines and forecasts associated to substantiated opportunities, prepare and facilitate presentations/proposals as well as close sales and finalize agreements with customers. The Business Development Director will work closely with various firm industry and line of business leaders in co-leading growth efforts through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry and professional groups and networking associations.
The individual in this position will have all the necessary resources to be set up for success for this career opportunity that provides a competitive base salary along with a lucrative, uncapped incentive compensation plan. We are looking for a candidate that has a proven track record in selling professional services and technology solutions.
- Sourcing and qualifying opportunities with hospitals and health systems currently not served by the firm
- Responsible for executing the sales plan and process, including coordination of all necessary internal and external resources to best position the firm to secure the business
- Actively work networking contacts, professional affiliations, industry groups and related Centers of Influence
- Work with industry team leaders to effectively and efficiently identify and target key companies within the industry teams they support
- Support Partners, Principals, Directors and Senior Managers in cross-selling additional services to existing clients where appropriate
- Work closely with local and national marketing resources to develop effective, targeted go-to-market plans for the industry teams they support
- Work closely with National Sales Organization management to provide ongoing, current feedback relative to market opportunities
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with organizations utilizing EHR and ERP technology solutions. Particularly EPIC, Cerner and Lawson.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with demonstrated success in selling professional services to organizations with revenues ranging from $100 million to over $5 billion.
- Demonstrated experience leading complex sales processes that involve multiple team members and multiple decision makers (primarily C-suite decision makers).
- Demonstrated experience working with, and contacts within the middle market, broadly defined as organizations with revenues of $100 million to $5 billion.
- Demonstrated network of COI's (Centers of Influence) to include banking, legal and other professional services relationships that could be leveraged to identify opportunities within assigned industry groups
- Demonstrated expertise to drive a complex, sale cycle from identification through the close of deals
- Ability to actively participate in the proposal and Statement of Work creation process
- Experience leveraging a CRM tool for report generation and sales tracking
- Prior experience leveraging social media technologies for networking purposes
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills; strong executive presence and business acumen
- Must be motivated and self-disciplined; must possess strong time management skills
- Travel is required (local and overnight when appropriate)
- Active network of C-level contacts within the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated community involvement and activity with industry associations, civic and/or non-profit groups
- Exhibit exceptionally strong communication, presentation, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience working for Big Four, Cerner, EPIC or other healthcare consulting and technology firms
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req6891_Boston Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Internal Client Service Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
None Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req6891_Boston Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Boston, MA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Northeast Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Development/Sales Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing