What You’ll Do:
• Responsible for template/report development in Seismic
• Design solutions to translate business requirements into easy-to-use system functionalities
• Perform Sanity check, Impact analysis and User Acceptance Testing as required
• Address Sales Enablement platform related queries and increase reliability by rectifying business logics
• Support the sales enablement effort
• Function as a liaison between multiple groups: Marketing Visualization, Client Reporting, Performance and Attribution Group, Investment Writing, RFP, and Information Technology
• Work closely with stakeholders to identify areas for efficiency gain and process improvement
• Explore and leverage upcoming features and enhancements in Seismic for better user experience
• Help manage the Seismic vendor relationship and work with all relevant resources at Seismic to resolve issues and champion new enhancements and capabilities
• Create and maintain documentation relative to Seismic set up within the organization
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, computer science or a related field
• At least 3 years of experience in financial services
• Knowledge of analytics, statistics and relational databases; Basic programming capability, SQL and VBA preferred; Knowledge of JSON structures a strong plus
• Strong knowledge of Seismic, JIRA and Teams; Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
• Investment data visualization experience a plus
• Experience building templates and reports using Sales Enablement platform required (Seismic, preferred)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a history of taking initiative
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to multi-task and exhibit extensive problem-solving skills
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.