Business Analyst, NAM COO Mgmt, Global Markets, Officer Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Business-Analyst--NAM-COO-Mgmt--Global-Markets--Officer_R-633807-1/apply
State Street Global Market Operations is embarking on a multi-year initiative to drive greater standardization, increase automation and enhance control of operational processes. As part of this initiative, SSGM Operations will leverage workflow-based capabilities to increase transparency of operational performance, enable straight-through processing, and support future SSGM growth while ensuring risk excellence. The Business Analyst will play an important role this transformation, supporting the migration of existing processes and tools to new workflow platform.
- Effectively engages with multiple stakeholders to include COO Senior Management, Product Leads, SMEs, and team members
- Collaborates across Global Markets COO organizations (Client Support Services, Operations, etc.) and regions to increase knowledge of business processes, enhance understanding of non-proprietary products/capabilities and to define project requirements
- Manages time and prioritizes work to support multiple engagements simultaneously, ensuring work is completed within pre-determined deadlines
- Actively communicates project progress and status across the team, increasing awareness; proactively identifies and escalates issues/concerns, enabling timely resolution
- Develops and delivers management information and ad-hoc reporting to support business unit decision making
- Reviews and improves current working practices as part of projects creation and changes to the business gaining efficiencies
- Keep abreast of market changes and developments, and internal system developments ensuring that all new processes align to best capability and practices
- Supports the Risk Excellence culture within the business
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Visio), Outlook, Collaborate/SharePoint, MS Project
- 3-5 years of relevant Financial Services industry experience; knowledge/experience in IT implementation projects will be considered as an advantage;
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative with an ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Ability to form effective working relationships with multiple parties (SMEs, IT and Project Teams)
- Experience of working in a critical deadline driven environment; ability to drive delivery and meet targets
- Familiarity with State Street Global Markets operational processes and transactional systems preferred
Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeR-633807
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .