Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours. POSITION
The Benefits Analyst is responsible for assisting the Global Benefits function with the daily administration of the firm's global benefit programs including health and welfare plans, retirement plans, and ancillary benefit programs.
Specific responsibilities will include:
1. Serve as front-line responder to basic benefit plan inquiries from employees and former employees
2. Process benefit plan files and reporting to external vendors (enrollments and terminations) and monitor for accuracy.
3. Identify and resolve issues with benefit plan vendors, IT, and Global Payroll as they arise
4. Oversee changes to employee benefits resulting from new hire enrollments, terminations, global transfers, and qualifying life events
5. Monitor benefit events in Workday and recommend/develop changes to related business processes and system configuration
6. Assist with planning and execution of annual benefit plan open enrollment windows
7. Conduct plan audits, data validation, data analysis and reporting on benefit plans.
8. Prepare annual government filings (5500s, Summary Annual Reports)
9. Participate in benefit plan surveys
10. Assist with nondiscrimination testing and related compliance reporting
11. Responsible for invoicing
12. Assist other members of the Benefits team with the planning and execution of ad-hoc benefit projects
13. Review and approve expense reports for Tuition and CFA reimbursement programs
14. Assist in communication of benefit programs including oversite and updates of firm wide intranet and HR Portal
15. Assist with annual 1094 and 1095-C IRS filings and ensure compliance
1. 3 plus years of Benefits experience
2. Bachelor's Degree
3. Vested or documented interest in Human Resources or Benefits
4. Workday experience ideal, but ADP, or PeopleSoft is good too
5. Microsoft Office suite experience (Excel in particular)
6. Plan Administration background preferred
7. Audit knowledge highly preferred, as well as health and welfare and retirement plan experience
8. Detail oriented and discretion with confidential information
9. Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
10. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
11. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
12. Well-organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
14. Resourceful and creative
15. Dedicated, reliable, high achiever, passionate professional
16. Positive, can-do attitude; Flexibility; Sense of humor SKILLS JOB TITLE
Benefits Specialist LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .