Bank Wholesaler, VP
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is currently looking for an experienced Bank Wholesaler in our financial intermediary sales channel. This is an opportunity to work with SSGA and the Global Cash Management product line. SSGA currently runs approximately $3.0 trillion in assets and is a leading cash management provider with approximately $400 billion in cash assets.
We are seeking a driven self-motivated and team oriented individual to help build and grow relationships with banking institutions (global, regional, community) within the United States. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Market SSGA's global institutional cash management products and solutions to banking institutions.
- Provide wholesaling support to intermediary, finance or investment staff.
- Work as a team with External Sales and Sales Analyst/Associate to create holistic engagement strategy.
- Commit to the team on a regular basis to help cultivate an environment of partnership and collaboration.
- Report activities and sales opportunities on time to the CRM system.
- Operate within a budget while maximizing time and resources.
- Remain abreast of industry and market trends including competitive analysis to ensure that we are delivering the highest quality service to our clients.
Critical Success Factors: 5+ years financial institution cash management sales experience within asset manager broker/dealer or bank channels. Significant experience selling money market funds custom cash separately managed accounts and other short-term fixed income investments strongly preferred.
Licenses / Education:
- You currently have strong existing relationships and the ability to develop new relationships in order to drive sales and increase SSGA cash management products.
- You have a deep understanding of cash management investing and corporate finance as well as short-term fixed income and cash/money markets is critical.
- You have extensive written and interpersonal skills.
- You have extraordinary sales presentation skills.
- You are passionate about your work consider yourself a high energy motivated individual with dedication to excellence.
- You have the ability to travel as appropriate and work effectively with limited direct supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential.
- BA/BS degree required
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65) required
- Completion or progress towards advanced degree / CFA is a plus
- Clean U-4