Associate Brand & Advertising Manager
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
MFS Investment Management manages its advertising program in-house within its Global Marketing Department leveraging agency partnerships for media and production. The Associate Brand & Advertising Manager manages advertising (OLA, Paid Social, Search, etc.) related activities in connection with MFS' marketing, channel, and enterprise goals. As part of the Advertising team, this role manages and implements advertising campaigns in multiple markets managing a variety of media types including: digital banners, print, native, pre-roll, social, search, broadcast, out-of-home. Principal Responsibilities
- Contribute to the strategic planning process with senior leaders for advertising development.
- In partnership with the advertising team, support the development and implementation of all paid media campaigns aligning with key integrated marketing and brand-building efforts.
- Own the extensive details of advertising and landing page development created in-house, facilitating all work from concept to final deliverable. Ensure the landing page meets the expected user experience/call-to-action.
- Own all media activities (deadlines, closing dates, material due dates, creative technical specs, tracking UTMs) and securing critical media specs and ad delivery details; liaise with agencies and publishers. Own problem solving and immediate remediation for all issues.
- Work with in-house teams to manage underlying ad creation details, partnering with communication and marketing managers, creative, production, publishing, video, social media, and analytics teams, as well as Compliance, content and investment teams as needed throughout the campaign process.
- Support and adhere to detailed processes following Compliance guidelines and adhering to our project management tool, WorkFront. Recommend process enhancements when possible.
- Create and manage time-frames and due dates ensuring on-time campaign deliverables coordinating with project management team.
- Develop and manage creation of detailed Paid Social trafficking sheets with images, text, links, UTMs, URLs, et al, used to launch campaigns in multiple markets.
- Own the Paid Search program for multiple regions globally.
- Partner with the Analytics team to support the detailed process of creating UTM tags and tracking codes. Ensure all has been implemented correctly.
- Manage thought leadership content and oversee the various versions and formats required for placement throughout the campaign.
- Manage our outside creative SAG talent vendor to ensure all spots have current talent, music, imagery rights, and oversee management of residual payments as needed.
- Liaise with other outside agencies as needed, and ensure on time and on budget campaign executions.
- Six (6) plus years of experience managing advertising in multiple mediums including content, preferably from the account management side (with financial services experience a plus).
- Ability to manage extensive details, juggle multiple initiatives and timelines and work in a fast paced environment, remaining positive and proactive along the way.
- Exceptional proofing skills, and the ability to review and test multiple versions of ad units for consistency and accuracy before ads launch in-market
- Working knowledge of asset management or regulated industry's advertising compliance rules and regulations preferred.
- Comfortable and competent working with advertising analytics and technology.
- Ability to work with a diverse internal group from creative to technical to legal teams.
- Positive can do attitude, self-starter, with a "step up to see it through" mindset understanding urgency of advertising deadlines.
- Proactive and inquisitive mindset to investigate and troubleshoot problems and offer solutions.
- Experience with project management tools such as WorkFront a strong plus.
Click here If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."