At MFS, you will find a culture that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and demonstrate care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. What you will be responsible for: PURPOSE :
Using discretion and judgment the Assist Center Representative researches and works through items submitted to the team in an effort to resolve with a efficient resolution. Accountable for communication with the external contact through its completion, ensuring that any additional needs or requests are met.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Independently researches and handle items submitted to the team.
- Interprets company policies and makes decisions such as whether adjustments forwarded from representatives should be completed.
- Demonstrates independence and self-sufficiency when providing resolution to issues to our customers.
- Resolves items in a timely manner.
- Answers calls offered to the Helpline and MFD support lines.
- Maintains open communication with all levels of management to obtain guidance on elevated issues.
- Helps prepare weekly and monthly reports to management involving analyzing errors and identifying trends.
- Pulls calls utilizing the NICE system.
- Supports other internal departments with miscellaneous responsibilities including external callouts.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Associates degree or equivalent work related experience.
- Minimum of 18 months MFSC Communications Division experience.
- Strong knowledge of MFSC computer systems and applications.
- Expertise with MFS products and services.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time, prioritize workload, and work independently.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
#LI-HYBRID What we offer:
- Generous time-off provided: including "Responsible time off" for many roles, paid company holidays when the US Stock Exchange is closed, plus paid volunteer time
- Family Focus: Up to 20 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, adoption assistance, generous caregiver leave
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company contributions
- Wellness Programs: Robust wellness webinars, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement through our medical plans, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan, Defined Contribution plan- 15% of base salary invested into the Plan, competitive total compensation programs
MFS is a hybrid work environment
(remote/onsite) unless otherwise stated in the job posting .
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
as part of their job responsibilities, unless MFS approves an exemption as an accommodation due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission of an exemption request does not guarantee that an exemption will be approved or that the request can be accommodated.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. Please see the EEO is the Law document and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision , linked for your reference.